Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A single step, says I

Hello all, Zebulon here. This blog will document the journey of the Merry Billion Holistic Healing Coalition from an idea to a reality and a way of life for over a billion human beings on the planet earth. Holistic healers and Holistic healing enthusiasts are welcome to comment and share their experiences and enthusiasm. I will be sharing the same, as my day to day life takes me from the suburbs of Smyrna, Georgia to downtown Atlanta, to Tampa and Miami Florida, to California, and beyond. Events I attend, connections I make, and other goods will be on showcase here, as well as innovative gadgets and technology that are currently bridging the gap between western and eastern medicine. A journey of a Billion miles has begun... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment